Overview of Service Procedure
Placing your 3rd party service orders with EMS allows you to give your undivided attention to the move process and your transferee. Let us worry about the appliances, crates and fragile items that are important to your customer. This is what we do all day, every day. We know how to pick the right technicians for the job. We have strong relationships with our technicians and this helps us to Get The Job Done!
Once an “Order for Service” is received in our office, we proceed to coordinate the order with a “Service Provider” in that specific area of the country. Executive Movers Service will manage your 3rd party service orders from start to finish nationwide. Executive Movers Service, Inc. works as a partner with the Moving Industry providing the communication and professionalism that is necessary to satisfy, “our mutual customer”. This is our ultimate goal!
We offer the following:
- Origin/Destination continuity (we’re responsible).
- Fully insured.
- All work guaranteed.
- 24 hour emergency contact line linked to our management team
- Full on site 3rd party service and crating nationwide.
- Immediate confirmation email sent to the booking coordinator upon order submissions
- Computerized invoices within 24 hours of job completion.
- Introduction calls to every customer confirming our order from you for them.
- Guaranteed pricing nationwide.
- Service available in Canada.
- Detailed reports showing all your company’s 3rd party activity with Executive Movers Service.