Executive Movers Service is proud to announce the re-certification of our Quality Management System under ISO 9001:2008 Standards. Our facility was audited February 22&23, 2016 by SARA Registrar.
ISO 9000 is a family of standards for quality management systems. ISO 9000 is maintained by ISO, the International Organization for Standardization and is administered by accreditation and certification bodies. The rules are updated periodically, as the requirements motivate changes over time.
Some of the requirements in ISO 9001:2008
- a set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business
- monitoring processes to ensure they are effective
- adequate record keeping
- checking output for defects, and applying appropriate and corrective action where necessary
- regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness
- facilitating continual improvement